I've realized that my kids become more alert and sensitive with their surroundings. So, when they heard (as advertised on tv) that today is Mothers Day.. they asked..how many times do you celebrate your birthday since yesterday was my birthday.. I just simply answered.. 2 days.. Then Syifa went to my room.. then come back with full hand of coins.. Syifa nak beli kek ibu.. Syifa ada duit..then Neesa wanted to buy one too.. Hahaha.. So sweet. Amat was not around but since the kids was so demanded, I've decided to buy 'their' cake from SR at Masjid Putrajaya.. The funny part.. they choose themselve the baby icing doll dedicated to Umairah.. Ha..ha..All in one!!
Tapi since the kids bawak kek terhoyong hayang.. dah hilang siket rupanya..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Who else? ;-)
Since 8th of May was Inur's bday.. I tend to make her feels that she belongs here. Aku kan baik! ;-P
Happy Mother Day to all mothers out there..not forgotten.. Happy Fairy Godmother to you too.. Heh!
5 comments:
ahahahahah so cute! syifa obit benar pakai dress.. aku suke dia pakai jeans! sexeyyy! ahakssss
Erk.. kamus apa kau pakai.. OBIT? Orbit?
Ha'ah.. I prefer Syifa in Jeans.. kacuk gitu..
Obit aku harap maksud dia tak sama macam NORBIT.
Geli aku citer Norbit tuh..
hihikss. ni kamus aku lah. OBIT means "Janggal" kekekekekkekeke..
macam dalam kamus korang tak kacip lah ahaks
Post a Comment