Its been a while from the last time I updated my blog. Gosh. how i miss to read to myself.
Jeles dengan kawan2 yang masih ada masa untuk update blog. Good for them. Make use of all the time they have..Aku? Termenung..
Too many things happened and I'm not sure where to start. Lets start with the good news. Finally, ticket, visa US, Visa Canada Umi dah settle. Tahu proses amat meletihkan but we still have to follow the rules.
Have you ever hate yourself? I did. I'm not proud for what I've done. I am a different person here. The best thing is berdoa semoga diberi kekuatan untuk tidak mengundang kemurkaan Allah. Rindu solat sunat, solat tahajjud.. Harap dengan adanya Umi di sini, aku semakin dekat dgn Allah..
This morning a friend of mine ask me this. Are you bitching behind my back? If you consider yourself is my friend, how could you ask this question? To be honest, it's hurt that you didnt trust me but human is still human. I've justified myself what really happened and hopefully she's satisfied with my answer. The rest? your call.
I do miss some of my friend..Been thinking how they are doing. Tapi nampak happy jer dalam fb..hopefully the smile is the real one.
Putting on weight is one of the reason of my low self esteem. Dah tak telan HL. Nak start Zumba balik pun liat. Rumah dah tunggang langgang. Kesian Epul. Dah lama tak jaga kebajikan dia. Haishh..
Ok lah..enuff of bebel. Tadak saper nak baca pun. Next time entry lagi menaikkan semangat ok!
The question is: Who you can trust? No one! Just trust yourself. It's the easiest way from getting burned. People come and go but the person who stick with you when you in trouble what you ca
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
fuyooo.. dasat la entry lene kali ni heheh.. anyway bawak2 bersabar yer.. elene yg kak izan tahu seorng yg tabah menghadapi cabaran dan dugaan dalam hidup.. kannnn...
Kak Izan.. ahaha..hari ini 1 April 2013 baru saya baca komen(g) kak Izan.. Baru nak start entry baru balik :)
Jgn serik baca entri saya :)
Post a Comment